Peak Performance Wellness, LLC
"Sports Massage Therapist & Personal Trainer by trade, Movement Therapist by design"
Welcome to Peak Performance Wellness. I have specialized in sports massage therapy and functional fitness for 23 years.
1. Initial consult & health questionnaire.
2. Postural assessment and muscle testing.
3. Treatment design based off assessment and muscle testing results.
4. Three to four treatments utilizing sports massage, FST( Fascial stretch therapy) and muscle activation exercises to initiate change.
5. Teach basic muscle activation exercises and stretches for client self care.
6. Incorporate a regular therapy routine of maintenance and recovery through sports massage & FST.
What are the common benefits & conditions treated:
- improved sports performance
- Improve/Increase circulation, flexibility and range of motion
- Improve posture and muscle function, allowing your body to move more freely
- Develop body awareness and increase balance and symmetry of the body
- Reduce or eliminate exercise induced soreness and pain
- Neck & Back pain
- ITB Syndrome
- Reduce and help prevent the risk of injury
- Pre & Post sports competition recovery
- Muscle weakness
By incorporating sports massage, Fascial Stretch Therapy(FST) PAIN FREE STRETCHING and functional fitness, I am able to help you support your active lifestyle. The key to any good training program or healthy lifestyle is the ability to recover quicker from muscle overuse and limit injuries from poor movement patterns, created by muscle weakness and imbalances.
"A TIGHT MUSCLE WILL PULL A JOINT INTO A DYSFUNCTIONAL POSITION AND A WEAK MUSCLE WILL ALLOW IT TO HAPPEN"
Please feel free to contact me, if you have questions about sports massage and movement therapies.
Thank you for visiting, and have a great day!
Mike Recicar, LMT, FST Level 1, CPT, NMT